Role and Responsibilities
Complies and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment by performing the following duties.
· Ship and receive all incoming and outgoing products.
· Coordinate with service department to improve productivity of the branch.
· Inspect core and engine components.
· Ability to safely operate forklift.
· Pick up and deliver parts in a company vehicle.
· Look up and post parts to work order quote to assist in real time invoicing.
· Maintains appropriate inventory levels to support uninterrupted maintenance operations in both shop and field.
· Verify receiving shipments by checking order against packing list.
· Participates in purchase order (PO) process: creates and issues POs for regular stocking parts; turns in shipping documents to PO Writer when parts are received.
· Orders and maintains both bulk and barrel lubricants used by company assets.
· Prepares list of depleted items and consults ongoing procurement with coordinator
· Performs general housekeeping in parts/tool room and waste oil storage area to provide a clean and safe work environment.
· Maintains an organized parts inventory by creating and up keeping a system to identify parts location on shelves.
· Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
· Order parts for equipment repairs.
· Assist in recording repairs and maintenance performed.
· Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
· Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
· Load vehicle with parts needed, ensuring parts are loaded correctly and taking precautions
· Ability to drive and work safely in all weather conditions
· Maintain vehicle appearance by cleaning and washing
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational training and company sponsored trainings
· Follows safety procedures
· Must be able to work in outside environment
· Must be able to Lift 30lbs
· All other duties as assigned by Shop Manager
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent
Certification Preferred, however not required
Must have a Valid Driver’s License with Good Driving Record
Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Dependability, Time Management, Attendance, Safety Management, Good Oral and Written Communication, Thoroughness, Customer Service and Job Knowledge